We donate a portion of the profits from each order (1 zł) to local charities.
- PCPM (Polish Center for International Aid) – Polish Center for International Aid (PCPM) helps victims of war in Ukraine and refugees from the affected areas.
- SOS Children’s Villages – SOS Children’s Villages helped to evacuate children from children’s homes and orphanages in Ukraine when the war broke out and helped to find accommodations for them in Poland.
- The “Folkowisko” Association – The activities coordinated by them focus on five pillars of aid (the action “To Ukraine by truck”, helping refugees in a tent town in Ukraine, humanitarian aid transports to Zbarazh, translation support, collection of help for people staying in the fighting zone) and are located both on the Polish and on the Ukrainian side of the border.
- The “Ocalenie” Foundation – accommodation, legal support and humanitarian aid for Ukraine and Ukrainian refugees.
- Charity: Water – Charity: Water is a nonprofit organization bringing clean and safe water to people around the world.
- Open Cages – Open Cages has 3 closely linked focuses: question the use and abuse of farmed animals amongst the public and its decision-makers; campaign to stop cruel practices at the highest levels of business and Government; build a strong animal-defending movement that can fight far into the future.
- The Saint Nicholas Foundation – For years the Saint Nicholas Foundation has been involved in the organization of charity campaigns; in total, they have carried out several dozen such campaigns. They offer financial, material, and educational help to orphanages and foster families, working mothers, and children’s hospices.
- Empowering Children Foundation (FDDS) – Empowering Children Foundation has protected children from violence and sexual abuse for over 30 years. It provides children and their caregivers with support, professional psychological and legal assistance and care.
- Women’s Rights Centre – The Foundation’s first main goal was to initiate legislative changes to improve women’s situation and guarantee gender equality in Poland. The main activity of the Foundation has always been providing legal, social, psychological and practical support for discrimination victims.
- DIOZ – DIOZ saves the victims of human cruelty: animals in tragic conditions, sick, and dying. It gives a permanent home to hurt, unwanted, old, disabled, and chronically ill animals.
- Fundacja Rodzić po Ludzku – The goal of the Foundation is for every woman to be able to give birth to her child in dignified conditions, surrounded by attention and care while treating her with humanity. The Foundation provides legal support for pregnant women and inspects the conditions of maternity wards at Polish hospitals.
- The “Kłębek” Animal Aid Foundation – The “Kłębek” Animal Aid Foundation works for homeless cats in Poznań. It owns a shelter that currently takes care of over 120 cats that are looking for a home. It provides the cats with professional care and tries to find them loving homes.